Do you want to get in touch with Tab? Follow the links below.
Hey everyone! Welcome to my website all about books–I know, it’s an amazing thing!
I am a 32 year old living in Massachusetts working as a Registered Nurse. I have two amazing kids and I love traveling!
Fun facts about me;
- I love the fall, I was born in the fall and my birthday is by far my favorite time of the year.
- I was on IG one day and stumbled upon a book post…went down the rabbit hole that is called bookstagram. Made my own and the rest is history! Go follow me @tab.talks.books
- I volunteer as a clinical advisor for a great NGO called GIFT Global Initiative. One of the best places I’ve been with them is Soweto, South Africa! We travel numerous times to Tijuana, Mexico. Some would say I am bi-costal as I am in Los Angeles almost once a month for work.
- Hockey = life. Boston Bruins fan day in and day out!
- I pride myself on being somewhat mature.. that is until I am at Disney World.
- I have never been to Disney Land but plan to change that reeeeeal soon.
- I read everyday NO.MATTER.WHAT. I always have a book with me, and if you’re close with me-you’ll know because I will give you some type of book for a special day.
- South Korea is my one destination I am going to next-it’s been on my list forever and can’t wait to finally go on my birthday! I am into k-pop, k-dramas, k-fashion, k-beauty and everything else ‘k’ 🙂
- I like to play tennis and I am a runner. Contact sports aren’t my thing.
- I am an ambivert & creature of habit, I love me a good list!
- Starbucks is my unofficial sponsor LOL. Dunkin’ is a close second as it is closer to my house.
- I love craft beer & hard ciders – finding and trying new ones make me so weirdly happy.
- I donate blood/plasma regularly and it gives me the best feeling after.
- Though I love fall.. winter is my second favorite, I love the snow and using my fireplace.
- Christmas is my U.F (ultimate favorite) holiday E-V-E-R.
- I hate the silence of quiet but I love being alone. If I am reading I usually like a white or a brown noise in the background because I can get distracted easily. If I have that brown noise going I can literally get lost in a book for hours.
- I can’t swim 🤷🏼♀️
- I do not like adrenaline things. Rollercoasters and water slides are a hard no. I don’t have a fear of heights, it’s just that defying gravity stomach shattering feeling I don’t like.
- I have no tattoos.